Here is where Faith offers her insights and perspectives into how to make comics.
- How I make my comics start to finish
- Applying for grants
- Comics aren’t just art or just writing …
- Finding your ideal drawing pace
- Page size advice
- A peek into how I write comics!
- A day in the life …
- Comic Career Paths: Creator Owned Vs. Work for Hire? What is Right for You?
- Emotion and pacing in comics
As part of publisher First Second’s #SketchSchool series, I also showed some of my techniques as I applied them to One Year at Ellsmere.
From time to time, I also post in my blog about specific aspects of making comics.